Monday, May 18, 2009

39 weeks!!

Well, no pictures today. Ansley is due exactly ONE WEEK from today!!!
We have had a couple ultrasounds over the last few weeks. Both told us April is carrying a pretty big baby! Hopefully, all our Bradley education and training over the last few months will pay off. April is still planning on a natural birth...
April has been packing up the bags, putting the finishing touches on the baby room, and making the house smell REALLY good! I'm sure Ansley will love her new home! It should be a little brighter and drier than her current living situation.
We will post some new pictures once the baby room is completely complete.
My parents left California yesterday and are driving all the way out here to Louisiana. It's a 2000+ mile trip, so we probably won't see them until later this week. Hopefully Ansley can wait. :)
BUT... April will begin drinking Red Raspberry Leaf tea and trying a few other natural induction methods this week to try to keep Ansley from getting too much bigger before birth. Keep an eye on the blog! We're hoping for lots of new updates soon...

1 comment:

Jerred and Lisa said...

I am so excited for you guys! Don't let them scare you with the whole "your gona have a really big baby" thing. My US said our baby was exactly 8 pounds at 36 weeks, and well I had him at 37 1/2 and he was 7.14, so they usually are wrong. If you have any questions about anything, let me know! I wish you the best and April YOU CAN DO IT!! I can't wait to hear all about it! God bless you guys and your new baby!